Welcome to the MusicLessons.com Platformreset
A Musician-Specific Learning Platform for Teachers, Organizations, and Students
A complete portal for you and your students where you can schedule lessons, save lesson recordings, communicate, track progress, and accept payments.
Teach Without Boundaries
- Connect with students anywhere in the world.
- Manage students, add notes, share files, communicate, and keep track of progress.
- Add your SEO-friendly studio to our world map.
Schedule & Archive Private Lessons
- Teach in-person and remotely while keeping session recordings and assignments organized.
- Integrated directly with Zoom or works with any remote meeting application.
- Student payments can be made for any number of lessons or time periods.
- Upload sheet music and any other media files.
- Embedded discussion for messaging between live sessions.
Host Public & Private Classes
- Meetups are fully-featured pages for managing public and private classes.
- Schedule as many sessions as you want over any period of time.
- Always-on discussion for communication between sessions.
- Save classes when completed and sell access as an archive.
Offer Pre-Recorded Lessons & Courses
- Build media-rich lessons and organize them into courses.
- Allows your students to work independently.
- Leverage your time by not having to teach the same material over and over again.
Accept Online Payments
- Your students can pay directly through your studio to access your lessons, classes, and pre-recorded publications.
- Request a direct deposit payout anytime you have a positive balance.
- Track your income and expenses and download into your accounting software.
- Any applicable service fees are deducted at the time of sale.
Drive Student Engagement
- Write articles in your blog for your students to read and to attract new students.
- Make your discussion forum public or only for your students.
- Send email invitations to the learning opportunities you offer through your studio.
- Build a song library that includes YouTube videos, explanations, sheet music, and other media.
Music camps, schools, and other organizations can provide a simple, cohesive online learning experience for their teachers and students.
- Teachers can collaborate to offer an online version of a music camp for in-person and remote attendance.
- Continue to sell access to archived camps.
- Schedule sessions and accept payments.
- Simple, unified experience for attendees, educators, and administrators.
- Keep your students engaged before, during, and after the camp with email, your forum, and discussion widgets.
- Built-in flexiblity to fit your needs.
- Provision each of your teachers for full control of your organization.
- Provide an online portal for all your students.
- Audit your student experiences through full access to all teacher interactions.
- Invoice your students incrementally for any period of time.
- Automatically keep track of student revenue for accounting and tax reporting.
Build Self-Paced, Pre-Recorded Courses
- Students can access pre-recorded content as part of their curriculum.
- Each lesson includes a discussion for all students with access.
- Teachers can build content that doesn't require personalized instruction.
Enhanced Communication & Student Engagement
- Engage with your students through your discussion forum, product chats, and direct emails.
- Send and track emails for announcements, marketing, and reminders.
Easy To Administer & Gain Insights
- Invite independent teachers or provision your own teachers for full control of studios and student interactions.
- Import your existing students or add students manually.
- Track student engagement through emails and educational experiences.
Save your learning experiences, add bookmarks & notes to your files, use our musician-friendly media player, and work with teachers all over the world.
Save Your Files
- Upload audio, video, PDFs, images, MusicXML and other files.
- Add notes and bookmarks into locations and sections of your audio and video files.
- Use our musician-friendly media player to play audio and video.
- Share your uploaded files to collaborate with other musicians.
Build Your Song Library
- Each song includes any kind of digital information you want to add.
- Upload media files and sheet music, embed YouTube videos, and add your notes to each song.
- Add bookmarks into audio, video, and YouTube videos.
- Share your songs and collaborate with other musicians.
Work With Educators All Over The World
- Meet remotely with educators all over the world.
- Your archived sessions are saved in your library and can be accessed at any time.
Welcome to the MusicLessons.com Platform
A Musician-Specific Learning Platform For All Musicians
Providing features for both educators and students, access to the MusicLessons.com platform happens through your studio that is created when you signup. Personal studios provide a core set of features for all musicians while teaching studios are configured for educators.
MusicLessons.com Platform Services
Pages in this section: