Virtual Music Studios Make Life Easierreset
Whether you teach music or just need a place to keep track of your stuff, we have you covered. We provide virtual studios for music teachers and students that can be customized for your needs.
A customizable website for you and your students where you can schedule lessons, archive lesson recordings, communicate, track progress, accept payments, and sell subscriptions.
Teach Without Boundaries
- Connect with students anywhere in the world.
- Manage students, add notes, share files, communicate, and keep track of progress.
- Add your SEO-friendly studio to our world map.
Schedule & Archive Private Lessons
- Teach in-person and remotely while keeping session recordings and assignments organized.
- Integrated directly with Zoom or works with any remote meeting application.
- Student payments can be made for any number of lessons or time periods.
- Upload sheet music and any other media files.
- Embedded discussion for messaging between live sessions.
Host Public & Private Classes
- Meetups are fully-featured pages for managing public and private classes.
- Schedule as many sessions as you want over any period of time.
- Always-on discussion for communication between sessions.
- Save classes when completed and sell access as an archive.
Offer Pre-Recorded Lessons & Courses
- Build media-rich lessons and organize them into courses.
- Allows your students to work independently.
- Leverage your time by not having to teach the same material over and over again.
Accept Online Payments
- Your students can pay directly through your studio to access your lessons, classes, and pre-recorded publications.
- Request a direct deposit payout anytime you have a positive balance.
- Track your income and expenses and download into your accounting software.
- Any applicable service fees are deducted at the time of sale.
Drive Student Engagement
- Write articles in your blog for your students to read and to attract new students.
- Make your discussion forum public or only for your students.
- Send email invitations to the learning opportunities you offer through your studio.
- Build a song library that includes YouTube videos, explanations, sheet music, and other media.
Music camps, non-profits, schools, and ad-hoc groups of teachers can provide simple, cohesive online learning experiences for their students through their ed-tech powered studio.
- Teachers can collaborate to offer an online version of a music camp for in-person and remote attendance.
- Continue to sell access to archived camps.
- Schedule sessions and accept payments.
- Simple, unified experience for attendees, educators, and administrators.
- Keep your students engaged before, during, and after the camp with email, your forum, and discussion widgets.
- Built-in flexiblity to fit your needs.
- Provision each of your teachers for full control of your organization.
- Provide an online portal for all your students.
- Audit your student experiences through full access to all teacher interactions.
- Invoice your students incrementally for any period of time.
- Automatically keep track of student revenue for accounting and tax reporting.
Build Self-Paced, Pre-Recorded Courses
- Students can access pre-recorded content as part of their curriculum.
- Each lesson includes a discussion for all students with access.
- Teachers can build content that doesn't require personalized instruction.
Enhanced Communication & Student Engagement
- Engage with your students through your discussion forum, product chats, and direct emails.
- Send and track emails for announcements, marketing, and reminders.
Easy To Administer & Gain Insights
- Invite independent teachers or provision your own teachers for full control of studios and student interactions.
- Import your existing students or add students manually.
- Track student engagement through emails and educational experiences.
Create a song library, save and bookmark your lesson recordings, use our musician-friendly media player, and work with teachers all over the world.
Save Your Files
- Upload audio, video, PDFs, images, MusicXML and other files.
- Add notes and bookmarks into locations and sections of your audio and video files.
- Use our musician-friendly media player to play audio and video.
- Share your uploaded files to collaborate with other musicians.
Build Your Song Library
- Each song includes any kind of digital information you want to add.
- Upload media files and sheet music, embed YouTube videos, and add your notes to each song.
- Add bookmarks into audio, video, and YouTube videos.
- Share your songs and collaborate with other musicians.
Work With Educators All Over The World
- Meet remotely with educators all over the world.
- Your archived sessions are saved in your library and can be accessed at any time.
Websites Made For Music Education
Virtual Music Studios Are Websites That You Tailor For Your Needs
Studios are engineered with music education in mind
Get found through your SEO-friendly studio, or stay private
Work with people anywhere in the world using Stripe for payments and payouts
Create pre-recorded lessons, courses, songs, articles, newsletters, and more
Meeting places for private lessons and group classes
Combine your offerings and sell monthly subscription plans
Join a community of education-focused musicians! We've got plans for all musicians.
YouTube for Musicians!
Because we love building cool stuff, you can add our musician-friendly video controls directly to YouTube.com using our browser extension! Loop your videos and quickly import them into your song library for easy reference. Bookmark videos for quick access to your loops and song parts.
Teachers - get discovered by students in your area!
Music Teachers all over the world have opened a studio on MusicLessons.com!