Simplifying & Enhancing Music Educationreset
Studios are online learning places that help teachers and students make music education easier and more fun.
A complete portal for you and your students where you can schedule lessons, save lesson recordings, communicate, track progress, and accept payments.
Teach Without Boundaries
- Connect with students anywhere in the world.
- Manage students, add notes, share files, communicate, and keep track of progress.
- Add your SEO-friendly studio to our world map.
Schedule & Archive Private Lessons
- Teach in-person and remotely while keeping session recordings and assignments organized.
- Integrated directly with Zoom or works with any remote meeting application.
- Student payments can be made for any number of lessons or time periods.
- Upload sheet music and any other media files.
- Embedded discussion for messaging between live sessions.
Host Public & Private Classes
- Meetups are fully-featured pages for managing public and private classes.
- Schedule as many sessions as you want over any period of time.
- Always-on discussion for communication between sessions.
- Save classes when completed and sell access as an archive.
Offer Pre-Recorded Lessons & Courses
- Build media-rich lessons and organize them into courses.
- Allows your students to work independently.
- Leverage your time by not having to teach the same material over and over again.
Accept Online Payments
- Your students can pay directly through your studio to access your lessons, classes, and pre-recorded publications.
- Request a direct deposit payout anytime you have a positive balance.
- Track your income and expenses and download into your accounting software.
- Any applicable service fees are deducted at the time of sale.
Drive Student Engagement
- Write articles in your blog for your students to read and to attract new students.
- Make your discussion forum public or only for your students.
- Send email invitations to the learning opportunities you offer through your studio.
- Build a song library that includes YouTube videos, explanations, sheet music, and other media.
Music camps, schools, and other organizations can provide a simple, cohesive online learning experience for their teachers and students.
- Teachers can collaborate to offer an online version of a music camp for in-person and remote attendance.
- Continue to sell access to archived camps.
- Schedule sessions and accept payments.
- Simple, unified experience for attendees, educators, and administrators.
- Keep your students engaged before, during, and after the camp with email, your forum, and discussion widgets.
- Built-in flexiblity to fit your needs.
- Provision each of your teachers for full control of your organization.
- Provide an online portal for all your students.
- Audit your student experiences through full access to all teacher interactions.
- Invoice your students incrementally for any period of time.
- Automatically keep track of student revenue for accounting and tax reporting.
Build Self-Paced, Pre-Recorded Courses
- Students can access pre-recorded content as part of their curriculum.
- Each lesson includes a discussion for all students with access.
- Teachers can build content that doesn't require personalized instruction.
Enhanced Communication & Student Engagement
- Engage with your students through your discussion forum, product chats, and direct emails.
- Send and track emails for announcements, marketing, and reminders.
Easy To Administer & Gain Insights
- Invite independent teachers or provision your own teachers for full control of studios and student interactions.
- Import your existing students or add students manually.
- Track student engagement through emails and educational experiences.
Save your learning experiences, add bookmarks & notes to your files, use our musician-friendly media player, and work with teachers all over the world.
Save Your Files
- Upload audio, video, PDFs, images, MusicXML and other files.
- Add notes and bookmarks into locations and sections of your audio and video files.
- Use our musician-friendly media player to play audio and video.
- Share your uploaded files to collaborate with other musicians.
Build Your Song Library
- Each song includes any kind of digital information you want to add.
- Upload media files and sheet music, embed YouTube videos, and add your notes to each song.
- Add bookmarks into audio, video, and YouTube videos.
- Share your songs and collaborate with other musicians.
Work With Educators All Over The World
- Meet remotely with educators all over the world.
- Your archived sessions are saved in your library and can be accessed at any time.
Musicians all over the world have opened their MusicLessons.com studios!