YouTube with a Loop Control
YouTube for Musicians
Recommend This Video
We are always looking for videos to use for our Video of the Day page. Tell us what you like about this video and we will consider using it in the future.
Save these videos in:
YouTube For Musicians
Here's what you can do:
- Loop sections of videos using the loop controller.
- View multiple videos on the same page in 1, 2 or 3 columns.
- Create a page with multiple videos and share it with your band.
- Do all your work in a single page. Switching between loaded videos won't cause them to reload!
- Video controls won't auto-hide on you.
- Organize your favorite videos in the tab bar.
- Save your favorites so they will be available from any computer.
- Search everything on YouTube, try to find lessons.
- Quick history menu to see where you've been.
Questions, feedback? Contact us... We would love to hear from you!
Add this video to a folder:
NOTE: This collection cannot be shared because it is stored locally on this computer. Login or create an account to save or share your collection with other people.
Organize your videos into a collection that can quickly be loaded and shared.
*Making It Public
Want the public to find your collection? If so, check the make public checkbox.
NOTE: Your collection can always be linked and shared, even if you do not allow the public to search for it.
This folder only exists on this computer!
You can add videos to this folder that will be saved only on this computer. You can create as many folders as you want by logging into your account.
Create a free account to save multiple folders that can be accessed from any computer and share them with your friends.
There are no videos in this folder. You can add videos by clicking on the Plus Icon (+) below any video.