MusicLessons.com Breaking Platform Changes
This page lists all the major changes to the MusicLessons.com platform.
April 6, 2020 - Version 3.3.25
- Fixed bug that set a Studio's product image as the image for a Course
- Fixed bug that showed "Watch" button for owners of a product
- Fixed regression in podcast feeds
- Fixed social media sharing title for Meetups
- Fixed twittercard image selection and prevents more than one twittercard image from being output
- Additions made to Meeting Service help pages
- Fixed regression where products are considered private when they are not
- Fixed permission problem when getting processing status for uploaded media files
- Improved Meetup Session rendering when not logged in or when user doesn't have access
- Fixes upload regression that occurred when updating to latest version of Dropzone, reverting back to DZ v4.0.1
April 2, 2020: Version 3.3.16
- Completed help pages for Meeting Hosts
- Fixed bug when archiving meetups after refunds were issued
- Allow toggling between private and public Meetups that are free
- Changed Session name to Episode when a Meetup is a Podcast
- Fixed order of Episodes in Meetup Podcast feeds
- Added a Users tab to Lessons and Course Home for authors
- Fixed when the Watching button did not show when watching a Lesson or Course
- Fixed when a Meetup page didn't reload after purchasing it and clicking on the order statement
- Fixed participant count synchronization on Meetup pages
- Force reload of Meetup pages after user logs in
- Meetup Session Viewer enhancements
March 28, 2020: Version 3.3.14
- Adds ability for teachers to grant free access to products that cost money.
- Improved social media sharing previews for Meetups.
- Adds support for any video conferencing platform to be used for the Live Meeting Service.
- Improves rendering of Meetup Session content.
- Meetup podcast feeds are now separated into separate feeds for video and audio.
Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org