Energize And Activate Your Community
Your Studio can include a Discussions page that allows you to moderate a forum that is used by you and your students to discuss topics of the day. Use this page to energize your community and to post important topics that you want your students to see. Encourage them to share experiences and to learn from each other.
How To Get Started
If you already have a MusicLessons.com Studio, all you have to do is turn on your Discussion page in your Studio Manager on the Pages tab. If you do not have a Studio yet, create your studio and then turn on your Discussions page.
Create My Studio Now! Open Our Demo Studio
MusicLessons.com Teaching Studios
Pages in this section:
- About Your Teaching StudioLearn about what you can do with your online teaching studio.
- Video ConferencingHost live Meetups for 1 to 200 people using video conferencing software.
- Self-Publishing ServicePublish a curriculum of lessons & courses that you can sell over and over again.
- Discussion ForumsModerate a discussion forum for your students and followers.
- BloggingWrite multimedia articles to share your interests with your community.
- Market Your Teaching PracticeUse your Studio to help find the right students for you.
- Making ConnectionsMaintain connections with students and other musicians.
- Breaking Changes For TeachersView a list of breaking changes that have been made to the MusicLessons.com platform.