Search MusicLessons.com:

Community Public Discussion

topic for discussion

How do you promote your private teaching lessons on internet?

Posted 2017-09-23T20:09:21.110Z (edited 2017-09-25T15:18:53.667Z) by Konstantin N21

My mother is a piano teacher and i am looking for ways to promote her lessons to more people, essentially i am looking for new students for her to teach.

I heard that there are some tutor catalogs like www.pianoteachers.com or www.thebestpianoteachers.com

Do they or similar catalogs help?

If not, what would you recommend? if it helps, then i am going to give it a try

Thanks

Comments:

Replies

Date | Votes
Reply — Posted 2017-09-25T15:22:54.290Z
JP13,143
  • V.I.P.
  • Teacher

There are lots of teacher listings on the Internet, some of which are free and some cost money. Here at www.musiclessons.com, teachers can create a free listing by signing up for an account and then creating a new teacher page. This fall we will be rolling out our new teaching platform, which will allow teachers not only to promote themselves, but also teach online.

Comments:

• Hi, I recently found out that my ex-girlfriend who used to love me was put under a love spell by an old married man. They considered themselves as bf/gf. It really broke me. I was really worried about her as to what could happen to her. I still loved her. We were in a ldr and I couldn't see her… We still communicated from time to time but she made sure she doesn’t get found out by the man. It got frustrating as how she cannot see past the spell! I really wanted her back and also to be safe firstJohn T 2017-12-14T17:48:57.910Z
Reply — Posted 2017-11-23T22:48:30.420Z
Fam F491
  • Teacher

Hello, are you looking extra money? i recommend Clixsense. Free to sign up by clicking below link.

http://www.clixsense.com/?8172285

Comments:

Reply — Posted 2018-06-29T21:39:30.867Z
Kenji H501
  • Teacher

I think listing your business on sites are great, but since there are so many business doing the same thing, it is really hard to get new inquiries from the web site. 

It would cost money, but using Facebook and Google advertisement works great. 

Also, there are a lot of students looks for lessons now on search engines, it would be nice to have a strong website that is appealing to potential students. Also, you may wanna thinking about which domain name you use in SEO purpose. Strong name definitely save your money :)

Good Luck!

Comments:

This is a public discussion forum. Any member can post a reply or a comment.

Discuss Music

Community Public Forum

This public discussion forum is being moderated by MusicLessons.com.

You are not subscribed.

About This Discussion

• 2017-09-23T20:09:21.110Z
  • 2018-06-29T21:39:30.883Z
  • 2017-09-25T15:18:53.667Z

• Community Public Forum

• Piano,Teaching

Awesome Videos

Wednesday February 28, 2018

A wonderful Acapella Tribute to Bob Marley - Could You Be Loved

What an amazing to watch, beautiful tribute to Bob! This awesome a capella version of Bob Marley's 'Could You Be Loved' was made by Israeli musicians in honor of what would have been the late Marley's 70th Birthday. - Open Video

Your message was sent!

Your browser (Default Browser 0.0) is out of date

Because MusicLessons.com uses current browser technology to run this site, you may encounter some problems. We suggest you update your browser.

Ignore This Message | About My Browser | Help Me Update

The tag was not found in our tag library.

Earn 20 points if the tag is accepted into our public tag library for everyone to use. You can start using it now by submitting this form.

Only suggest tags that you think are useful for searching and are relevant to the subject of music.

Important: If your suggestion is considered to be offensive or SPAM, you will lose points and/or be prevented from doing anything on this site.