Currey Music Studio
Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States
Piano, Guitar, Bass Guitar
Youth, Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
Blues, Country, Folk, Rock & Roll, Theory
In Person, Online Content
Ronnie has a B.S degree in Music Education from the University of Tennessee and holds a current Music Education K-12 teaching license in in the State of Colorado.
He has taught piano, guitar, bass guitar and voice for over 30 years. Since 2001, he has lived in Denver, teaching music for students as a high school teacher and a private teacher. Most of his Denver students continue to take lessons from Ronnie via Skype.
Ronnie moved back to his hometown, Chattanooga, in July, 2011, and continues to teach private students as well as actively plays in the Praise Band for The Lutheran Church of the Good Shepherd.
His philosophy is that the students enjoy playing music, and his passion is Classic Rock and Country Rock. He also teaches all of his guitar students to play the songs on his bass guitar, which helps the student with the rhythm and notes.
He keeps approximately 35-40 private students in guitar, piano, bass guitar and voice.
For more information and registration go to ronniecurrey.com
- The monthly lesson rate of $90, due by the 1st of the month.
- Each student receives four thirty-minute lessons every month during the scheduled time slot.
- Each student and parents receive their own web site.
Student/Parent Web Site
- Each student and parent/adult student will be given a personal web site with student log in id and password.
- Cancel a lesson and schedule a makeup.
- Read lesson notes.
- View your transaction history, payments and make an online payment.
- You will be sent a lesson reminder 24 hours before the lesson by email.
- You will be sent lesson notes made by Ronnie following each lesson.
- Download sheet music and cd music.
- Invoices and payment receipts will be emailed to you.